LATA membership is open to companies in the UK, Europe and Latin America with an interest in selling and promoting travel to Latin America.
LATA MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
THE LATA WEBSITE
The LATA website provides the perfect platform to promote your business. The consumer facing section of the website contains informative and inspiring travel information for anyone wishing to travel to Latin America, as well as a full list of its members.
The trade section of the website, accessed via member log-in is an extensive and interactive trade hub for members to communicate and stay informed with the latest news from the industry.
- All Full Members receive a consumer facing profile, where images and content can be linked through your website
- All Associate Members receive a trade facing profile, where images and content can be linked through your website
LATA holds industry leading networking events, seminars and workshops throughout the year. These events offer members the opportunities to keep up to date with the very latest industry products, news and business practices.
- Exclusive Invitations to attend all LATA events*
- 1 ticket to the annual Parliamentary Reception
- Opportunity to attend charitable events connected to the LATA Foundation
*Reduced participation for Associate Members
LATA members receive regular communications and preferential rates for our flagship travel trade event, Experience Latin America. Participation in the event is subject to the Experience Latin America selection process.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
In line with its objectives, LATA aims to provide a platform for its members to promote themselves and to communicate with fellow members and consumers with a view to growing travel to the region.
The following benefits are available:
- Inclusion in monthly LATA members’ newsletter (content must be provided by member)
- LATA affiliation: Free use of LATA logo
- Opportunity to sponsor LATA events
- Receive all LATA communications
- Access to LATA Forums
- Invitations to participate in LATA FAM trips
LATA work closely with its PR agency to promote the organisation at the authoritative voice for Latin American Tourism in the UK. The elevation of the organisation aims to raise the profile of Latin America as a destinations and its members.
LATA PR also offers the following benefits to LATA Members:
- Discounted attendance at LATA press events including the LATA Media Awards and Annual Meet the Media Event
- Inclusion in monthly LATA press releases
- Receive regular press information requests from top travel journalists
The LATA Safety Scheme was set up by LATA with the aim of improving safety standards in accommodation and transport across Latin America for the benefit of all travellers to the region and to maintain the competitiveness of Latin America as a destination.
The LATA Safety Scheme provides the following benefits:
- Regular updates from our Safety consultants and full access to the web-based accommodation database
- Email updates whenever the status of a hotel or cruise ship changes
- Possible reductions in tour operator liability insurance premiums
Join us today
If you would like to be considered for membership of the Latin American
Travel Association, please complete our application form >