LATA Media Awards
The LATA Media Awards recognise innovation and excellence across the British travel media landscape with a specific focus on Latin America.
The awards aim to celebrate and encourage inspiring and creative Latin America stories are awarded in the following categories:
- Consumer National Newspaper Feature of the Year Award (print)
- Consumer Magazine Feature of the Year Award (print)
- Online Consumer Feature of the Year Award (national magazine or newspaper)
- Best Regional Feature of the Year Awards (print a/o online)
- Best Latin American Round-up
- Trade Publication Feature of the Year Award (print or online)
- Blog, Vlog or Podcast of the Year Award
- Best Self – Published Award (i.e. Company Blog/Website)
- Top published Latin America photo
- Social media campaign of the year
The awards are judged by destination experts from the Latin America Travel Association and by a final expert media panel.
How to enter
- All submissions need to be published/ executed between 1 January and 31 December 2019 in the UK.
- Submissions must be sent via email either in PDF format or a high quality scan. Hard copies can also be submitted.
For the online/ social categories, please send a link/links to the work (as indicated on the submission form).
- All submissions must be clearly marked ‘LATA MEDIA AWARDS SUBMISSION’ and must be received before 6pm on Friday 20 March.
- Each submission needs to include: Name of author/photographer/content-creator, date and title of publication a/o campaign, contact information (please note, if submitted by a third party, i.e. PR Company or tour operator, please also specify).
- All entries should be emailed to LATAPR@wearelotus.co.uk with the entry form – (please note a separate form is required for each entry), by 6pm (GMT) on 20 March 2020.
For further information, please email LATAPR@wearelotus.co.uk or contact Kate McWilliams, George Leonard or Amber Martin at Lotus (02079537470).