LATA Media Awards
The LATA Media Awards recognise innovation and excellence across the British travel media landscape with a specific focus on Latin America.
The awards aim to celebrate and encourage inspiring and creative Latin America stories are awarded in the following categories:
- Best Latin America Travel Feature – newspaper (online or print)
- Best Latin American Travel Feature – magazine (online or print)
- Best Latin America Travel Blog, Vlog or Podcast
- Best published Latin America travel image
- Best Latin America feature – trade press
The awards are judged by destination experts from the Latin America Travel Association and by a final expert media panel.
The awards will be presented on the 20th June, as part of LATA Expo 2023
How to enter
- Entries will be welcomed from UK based editors, journalists, bloggers and photographers.
PRs a/o other third parties can also submit entries on behalf of their clients.
- Entries can be news stories, travel features or photography and must present Latin America in a positive light, encouraging travel to the region.
- Submissions for the photography award must be a photo of/in Latin America and emailed at 300dpi resolution or as a PDF scan. All submissions must have a PDF or a screen grab of the article.
- All submissions must have been published between 01 January 2022 and 31 December 2022.
- A maximum of three entries are allowed per person.
- All entries should be emailed to LATAPR@wearelotus.co.uk with the entry form – (please note a separate form is required for each entry), by 6pm (GMT) on 16 April 2023.
For further information, please email LATAPR@wearelotus.co.uk