LATA Media Awards
The LATA Media Awards recognise innovation and excellence across the British travel media landscape with a specific focus on Latin America.
The awards aim to celebrate and encourage inspiring and creative Latin America stories are awarded in the following categories:
- Consumer Newspaper Feature of the Year Award (print)
- Consumer Magazine Feature of the Year Award (Print)
- Consumer Online Feature of the Year Award
- Trade Publication Feature of the Year Award
- Blog Post of the Year Award
- Best Self- Published Award (i.e. LATA Member Company Blog/Website)
- Top published Latin America photo
The awards are judged by destination experts from the Latin America Travel Association and by a final expert media panel.
How to enter
The LATA Media Awards 2018 with take place on 22 May 2018.
- Entries will be welcomed from UK based editors, journalists, bloggers and photographers
- PRs a/o other third parties can also submit entries on behalf of their clients
- Entries can be news stories, travel features or photography and must present Latin America in a positive light, encouraging travel to the region
- Submissions for the photography award must be a photo of/in Latin America and emailed at 300dpi resolution or as a PDF scan. All submissions must have a PDF or a screen grab of the article
- Web links will only be sufficient for the ‘Consumer Online Feature’, ‘Online Blog Feature’, and online trade publications articles
- All submissions must have been published between 01 January 2017 and 31 December 2017.
- A maximum of three entries are allowed per person
- All entries should be emailed to LATAPR@wearelotus.co.uk with the entry form – (please note a separate form is required for each entry), by 6pm (GMT) on 31 March 2018
- Results of the LATA Media Awards will be announced at the LATA Media Awards on 22 May 2018
For further information, please email LATAPR@wearelotus.co.uk or contact Kate McWilliams or Lucy Keenan at Lotus (02079538788).