In 2018, low-cost airline Norwegian will launch its first service to South America as part of the carrier’s rapid expansion plan that will take the airline to new heights.
On 14 February, Norwegian will launch a brand new direct service from London Gatwick to Buenos Aires available from £299 one way. Four flights per week on the 787 Dreamliner will unlock more affordable travel to Argentina.
To celebrate the launch, Norwegian are partnering with LATA to offer an 8 week booking incentive to win a pair of tickets to Buenos Aires.
Prize is a pair of 2 Low Fare Plus (Economy) Tickets for travel London to Buenos Aires on Norwegian Operated Flights including all taxes.
Valid for Travel 15 March – 31 December 2018 and subject to availability.
Must be booked by 30 October 2018.
Winner will be drawn at random from anyone who submits to LATA a valid booking they made for a customer on our flights LGW EZE in the promotion window
- You must be a LATA member to enter.
- The incentive runs from 9th January-7th March 2018
- Entries are for bookings made in this period for travel 14th February – 31st December 2018.
- 1 ticketed booking on Norwegian LGW-BUE equals 1 entry in the draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the entries.
- Consultants can enter as many bookings as they wish.
- Members are responsible for submitting their bookings to LATA.
- The prize is non-transferable.
ENTER YOUR BOOKING HERE TO WIN