- This event has passed.
TRIP Group meeting, including Medical Considerations For Travellers Masterclass
26 September, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
As part of your LATA membership you can access TRIP Group events, and we are delighted to invite you to the September meeting.
- 09:00 – Arrival & Registration for new members and those thinking of joining the TRIP Group.
- 09:30 – 10:30 – Introduction to the TRIP Group for new & prospective members
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Tea, Coffee & Networking
- 11:00 – 13:00 – The TRIP Group Meeting. Discussing the hot topics of travel risk management and developing solutions for the challenges we face
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Free for you to grab some lunch, make calls and network.
- 14:00 – 15:30 – Masterclass (See below)
- 15:30 – 16:00 – Tea, coffee and Networking
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Q&A
This meeting format allows you to decide which sections you would like to attend, but please let us know as soon as possible, as places are limited and the TRIP Group Meeting & Masterclass are already filling up fast.
During the meeting on 26th September, we will be treated to a Masterclass by Dr Matt Ladbrook, who will be looking at the medical considerations and challenges for travellers.
Matt is a General Practitioner and an experienced provider of medicine in remote environments all over the world. He combines his work as a GP in the NHS with providing medical support as a consultant to organisations from many different industry sectors. These roles involve advising on all aspects of travel safety and medical care.